Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where is the love?

Where is the love? Right here in this card! hahaha!
I have a serious addiction to Doodlebug, I love love love their stuff, so I ordered a couple stickers and punch outs for cardmaking.
For this card, I used orange over the card base, and stitched the edges. Then I added this old stash rose handmade paper ( stuff so pretty I hoarded it and several years later am just now using it!) I tore a bit of corrugated cardboard, this stuff is everywhere!!



Then I topped my card with the doodlebug stuff, foam taping the rainbow up and the one mushroom, I also added the YA! in BB stickers, the rest of them came on the sticker and punch out sheet.
I added in a bit of twine and called it finished!

 Hope you enjoy my card!
kris

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I love Doodlebug products- so bright and happy! Great card!

Chelle said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Court said...

FUN card!

Ashleigh said...

Love it! It's such a happy & fun card!

Kristie Maynard said...

Love the colors! What a happy card this is.

Jess said...

So cute! Love the embossing!

Mel said...

So cute...love the cardboard on this!