Thursday, August 5, 2010

doing a little stamping

good morning! I have been working but not sharing. I had several cards waiting for me to share with you, but I got a call for publishing last night, and decided to submit several of my cards, so now I only have three little cards for today.
I got out my Amer. Crafts papers and made a few cards.
First- the card is from Martha Stewart, I scored the squares with my Scor it tool. Then I punched the circle paper with a large and medium circle. I used a K&CO heart sticker and stamped the words best friends with some Inkadinkado stamps.



This fun and bright card is also scored with squares, and is another Martha card. I added the strip of Am. Crafts paper, then put on the tag using a scrap of Echo Park paper. I punched the circle, added the mat of EP with my deco scissors and foam taped the back of the circle. I stamped the word, adding that to the circle. Then I added some twine, punched circles and button to the tag.


One more Martha ScorIt squared card, then I added another Am. Crafts paper, layered the papers and added this bobunny flower and button, with a circle between them of the teal paper. I added the pink Anna Griffin ribbon ( which matches soo much better IRL) and I stamped the greeting, and inked the block it is on. I foam taped it up and added it off center to the block of papers.

that's all for today! have a beautiful day!
kris

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Such colorful, cheerful cards! The second is my fave! :)