Tuesday, June 22, 2010

two cards

Good morning! we are still on vacation, so I wanted to just share a couple cards that I made last week. Echo Park paper was having a facebook contest and I won with these two cards.
This card I used the green gingham as the background, adding a strip of the orange across it and  adding in a strip of white scallops punched with my ek punch. Next I cut out a block of kraft that I had punched a scallop circle with. I foam taped the block and added a pen drawn line. I also added this small flower sticker, popdotting it from the paper too. I added half of the banner sticker, putting small stickers at each end. I made my own 'ticket' and added the words Happy Bday with Oct. Aft. letter stickers.




This second card is similiar, I used kraft behind the green gingham, and drew around the outside with a pen. I added a strip of orange and another of rainbow stripe. I added a little white rickrack at the bottom of that. I also handcut two clouds and pop dotted them on there. I then punched a kraft scallop, penned some lines and added stickers, popdotting them. I added the quote sticker and a couple small gems to the flowers.




Hope you are having a super week!
kris

2 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Thanks for providing inspiration, even while you're on vacation! Hope you're having fun!

BethW said...

More happy Echo Park cards-thank you!