Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Technique Tuesday

Good morning! today my post is up on the Pink Paislee blog, and I thought I'd share the project here with you as well. Please go check it out there if you can, and see the gallery where so many talented ladies share their Pink Paislee Projects.

For this project, I am showing how you can use cardboard as a sturdy base, and make your own beautiful wall hangings like this one....




more instructions are included on the Pink Paislee blog. click here to jump to it.

Supplies used are Pink Paislee Queen Bee and Bayberry Cottage papers, Queen Bee Flip Notes, Expressions Glittered Alphabet in Licorice, Expressions Weathered Wood Alphabet in Cotton, Starlight Alphabet letters, and Artisans Tapes in green, sage and licorice.



Hope you like my project today!
kris

2 comments:

BethW said...

I'll start with gorgeous! Have to replenish my Queen Bee stash now for sure.

Kristi B. said...

It's beautiful! I love this collection & what you've done with it. :)