Friday, June 18, 2010

Good morning!

I have a couple more sticker cards to share with you today. Yesterday I shared several cards I made with a Pebbles sticker sheet, today I will share the rest of the cards with you. When I buy stickers, I really try to use up everything on the sheet. I bought these stickers on clearance and just thought they'd make adorable cards.
This card I made as a cute baby card, perhaps if you aren't sure what the gender of the baby will be.

To go over the supplies once again- I used WRMK papers, and a corrugated blue paper that I punched with my ek punch. I used the button stickers, then added Bobunny buttons to the tops of them. The letter stickers are Doodlebug, as is the little heart sticker.



Next, is an inside and out card. I just thought this robot was too darling, and came up with the "Aww nuts.. I missed your birthday" sentiment, again, thinking it was so adorable. More of that corrugated blue paper, a little scrap orange cardstock and some blue Bobunny dot cardstock. I added in October Afternoon stickers, and a Bobunny button.



here is the inside- I kept it pretty simple.




Lastly- with all my Pebbles stickers used up, I used a few tiny scraps of gcd studios paper. I also used a little bobunny pink dot cs. I also threw in a few scraps of Bazzill borders, and one of my rolled fabric flowers. I hand cut my leaves, added in a shell button with twine, and greeting is Doodlebug letters.



Have a terrific weekend!
kris

No comments: