Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Make A Sweet Banner

Hello there! here with a great banner idea. Sure- Valentine's Day is coming up soon and we can create colorful creations to match our decor. I sure do love this Love Bandit line, and the adorable images just made the perfect accents on my pendants that make up the whole banner.


First, I cut out triangles with patterned paper, adding in scallop edged corrugated paper for dimension and texture around the edges.

Then I layered on lots of beautiful
Bobunny Love Bandit papers, still going with a triangle shape.

I punched holes in the sides of each pendant to hang, then tied twine bows to hold them together. On each twine bow I tied two colorful double dot ribbons.

I used Bobunny letters to create the word
SWEET and accented the banner with cutout images, buttons and Icandy bling.

I do suggest you create one of these on your own, this took me less then 3 hours to create and was so much fun! You can add as much or as little to your design as you please, and you will come up with a gorgeous and creative personalized banner.









I hope you enjoy this project from me!


Supplies used- Bobunny Buttons and Bling Love Bandit, Love Bandit Bee Mine, Love Bandit Love You Dearly, Love Bandit Stripe, Love Bandit, Tweetheart, Love Bandit Cutouts, Bobunny Double Dot Ribbon Sage, Pink Punch, Tutu, MyOhMy Icandy Jewels.


Kristen

1 comment:

~dawne said...

Love this banner. I wanted to say CONGRATS. Saw your name on Pink Paislee's blog....what a great contributor you're going to make to the team. Can't wait to see what you create.