Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bobunny Sneaks

If you haven't been keeping up over at the Bobunny blog, I just wanted to share several of the new lines with you. There are some terrific new lines coming out, some very boyish, and some very girly, and some that are just plain fun.
This line Roughin It is great for outdoors layouts, and could make some great boy theme layouts as well.

Paradise is so beachy, it would be great with vacation pics or just a day on the beach. I could also see some wonderful summery layouts with this collection.

Mama-razzi is totally fun, with the camera theme. I can envision layouts of my more is more approach to photography! I can see a series of pics just working perfectly. ( I have a layout in mind- one where one of my girls is telling me to stop taking her pic- and I am capturing her mouth moving all the while! heh heh heh)

Jazmyne is just so preciously pretty. The soft greens and sweet purples are perfect for spring, and feminine photos. This collection is glittered- ooo la la!! Later this week I will share some of the projects I made with this and another collection for Bobunny.

Please go over to the Bobunny Blog and check out the new dimensional stickers, gems, brads, stickers and more that are parts of these collections. Also stop back in here this week again and see the two nice Bobunny Chipboard Blog Candy giveaways I have planned!
Kris

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I so need some of that Roughin'It! Just perfect for boy stuff.