Friday, November 6, 2009

newsprint is fun

now, I wouldn't recommend that you use it on layouts or altered items- unless of course you have patterned paper with a newsprint pattern. BUT for a quick fun card, it's perfect!
again- i went into my scraps box, and pulled out some pink Bobunny dot cardstock, along with just the tiniest amount of Persuasion- My Sweet paper- which I used for the greeting part of my card. I added some leftover Reminisce B&W dot- from the halloween collection. then I added a baby collection- Anna Griffin journal spot.
I crumpled, glued and cut my newspaper out with my cricut- Indy Art again. and popdotted it on the card. I added in this really pretty gingham ribbon- michaels- and my signature button and twine. Super simple but fun card.
Thanks for coming over!
kris

3 comments:

~dawne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous & I saw it on the CARDS blog....congrats girl!!

Unknown said...

VERY cute card - love it :)

Chris said...

I've been cutting up book pages but this newspaper looks great too. Gosh, this is a super card - love it!