Thursday, November 5, 2009

Newsprint Challenge

I dropped in at the Cards blog this week- and saw that Paige had challenged everyone to a Newsprint challenge- Project Runway Newsprint Challenge this week.
Of course- I thought it was a fabulous challenge- having been kind of burnt out on challenges- I thought- now that is something I could totally do.
Now- what to make creative?
well I certainly came up with several ideas- and hope to impliment them soon, but my first idea was to get my wonderful Indy Art Cartridge out- and cut out this skull and bones. Now I first crumpled the paper, adding spray adhesive to both some scrap cardstock and the newspaper.
After cutting it out- I added popdots to it.
I used scraps of Bobunny Love Shack paper, and some pink cardstock. Adding punched borders along the sides.
I also used this American Crafts clear label- then adhered it to the reverse side of the Love Shack paper.
I added some Kaiser Craft gems to the eyes- and a flower that matches the pink papers- much better IRL. A bobunny button and twine finish off the flower over to the side of the skull.
The Urock letters are also glittery- and come from Reminisce.


Thanks for stopping by- hope you enjoyed my card!
kris

1 comment:

~dawne said...

Now this is cute too!!