Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New card

well- it's a start- I typically don't make a lot of Christmas cards for myself, but I found these gorgeous K&Co chips that I had to have. What really attracted me was the light glittering on them, just made them so special!
I like Christmas two ways- fresh and funky with limes and pinks- or old fashioned- with gorgeous reds and deep greens!
These of course, needed the red Bobunny St. Nick paper- BUT I changed it up with some green pear dot cardstock! I added in a glittered leaf from Autumn leaves, and some red craft berries. I used my new Martha punch to make the side border, it's embossed as well- see on the close up! I also added a old stash tag- yay me ( said in my best London Tipton voice!) and I think the twine bow with button is PERFECT to finish this card.


by the way- Blogger has changed things in a good way- and if you want to see these beauties close up- you know- to see those mistakes up close and personal- just click on the pics.
That's it for today! have a fantastic day!
kris

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

totally love this card Kristen!