Monday, October 26, 2009

Oct is almost over!

Wow! has this month gone by quickly! I can't believe Halloween is this weekend! My oldest was invited to a party last weekend- definately makes me want to do one next year- since she's outgrowing Trick or Treating herself.
I haven't made a whole bunch of Halloween cards, but I did make one for this week's sketch at CardPatterns. Our sponsor Sherrod Studios sent us prestamped images to work with. I chose the spooky house and trick or treat saying, and colored the images in with markers- I do not have Copics- but have had a love of Sharpies for many years and they didn't let me down!
I used my new Bobunny Boo Crew line to add to the card, using a journal spot for the background under the stamp circle- and added in layers matted with deco edges. I also added in a little Bobunny green dot ribbon and a small black cat chip from Reminisce topping the bow.


Have a terrific day!

kris

No comments: