Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello

I love the generic sentiment cards, they can be sent for any reason and hello is just a great little introduction for a card. So I tend to make a lot of cards that say that. I wanted to make a fun and vibrant card, of course with using my scraps, so this is what I came up with.
First- the b&w dot paper is Reminisce Halloween! it's perfect for anything tho- love B&W polka dots! next, I cut the flowers, circle and leaves out with my cricut- the Plantin Cart. I cut the flowers apart, petal by petal and glued them to the back of the circle, making my own flower. I lined the petals with black pen, and added stitching details with a large needle. I did the same with the leaves.
edit- I can't believe I left off what line that so so pretty paper I used for the flower. The blue/teal and stripe are Bobunny Alissa!! one of my favorite lines!



I also lined the card around the mat paper, and added some bright pretty buttons to the flower. I finished the card with Reminisce glitter letter stickers.

ttfn!

kris

1 comment:

Julia Sandvoss said...

I do alot of these type of cards too! The Alyssa line looks way too cute on this card! :-)