Friday, October 2, 2009

Gearing Up for WCMD

Do you have big plans for blog hopping this weekend? I sure hope I can get plenty of time to see all the fab. work I just know is going to be showcased this weekend!
I haven't gotten a lot done this week- so I will only have a couple new cards to share, but I wanted to start early and show off this pretty one I whipped up today. It uses some Making Memories paper- background. Some DCWV- the blue floral- and a bit of Debbie Mumm- the tiny print paper. I used my cuttlebug to pre-emboss white cardstock- I have a good bunch of these small sheets embossed with my favorite prints in my stash so I can grab them up as I want them. This one is the Swiss Dots folder.


I also shabbied up the edges- love that look! and I used a vellum quote from Anna Griffin, layered on a bit of Anna Griffin ribbon, then add two CTMH butterflies that I have glittered, then added gems to their centers.

Hope you like- and hope to see you drop by again this weekend!

have a great evening!
kris

No comments: