Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy

Now that the weather is cooler and the girls are back in school, I am pursuing some chores around the house that had been put off b/c of summer. This week I just finished painting my dining room, although it took me 3 days, it was well worth it and I am just loving the new dark sage/white combo with red , dark brown and yellow ochre accents. My decor is very traditional - with pretty straight lines and only a few decor items. I LOVE IT!!
I haven't been even on the computer so here I am on Thursday posting my card from last Sat's Card Patterns. I used some Bobunny Anna Sophia- still one of my all time favorite collections, and I used a Cutting Cafe digi stamp for the apple. I pieced the apple, and added a cute country button with twine. I added a little red gingham ribbon- you know my affinity for it- from Bobunny, and used one more baby button on that.
thanks for dropping by!
kris

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Kristen. Simple yet it makes a huge visual impact. Well done on painting your dining room ... they do say a change is as good as a holiday.
Hugs
Desire

~amy~ said...

spectacular card...love the paper!!