Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tiny Baby Card

I had some fun today looking for a couple challenges, so here is one I found at CardALicious today. The team members have gorgeous cards! The challenge is a baby card with ribbon and stitching. Well my card has faux stitching!



I pulled out some older stash and newer stuff as well. I cut the cardstock, then punched the circles that I edged along the card. Then used some Dream Street papers on the front of the card, the rubon is also Dream Street. I added some pearls to the phrase after I popdotted it. I also added the Bobunny stash ribbon, and put a bow with a leaf pin through it. The pin holds on the small rubon Anna Griffin heart I cut out with my scalloped scissors. I also added on a rubon lamb from Anna Griffin, I used a small gem for it's eye.

Then I added a little scalloped trim and used my paper piercer to add my faux stitching, tracing a line with a colored pencil to make it look like thread.


Thanks for coming by!

kris

4 comments:

Alison said...

This card is absolutely stunning. great job!

Kelly said...

cute card! lots of incredible detail (love the stitching, it looks real!)

AUsome mom said...

I love all the elements of this card. It is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh thats stunning