Friday, July 3, 2009

Diva Set

I'm so not a diva! but I think this set is fab and would love to receive it anyway! LOL!
I used some FABTASTIC Anna Griffin papers and embellies to make this fun set - see told you I am addicted to making these gift sets- how cute is it to match your card and gift bag?
First of all- I made the gift bag with a cracker box! just covered it over and punched 4 holes in for the straps to carry it.
everything you see is Anna Griffin, except the tiny type letters and gem brad- Lipstick Acetate, paper, bracket spot, layered sticker, flocked happy sticker, black flower acetate, patent leather ribbon, super soft animal fur ribbon, and pink gem ribbon.

\ I cut the black flower acetate out and placed it overtop the cheetah print paper, then I punched two flower shapes out and layered them overtop, adding the gem brad to the center.
This plain bracket is actually another collection flipped to the backside, then I added in some fun dots and outlining. I adore the ribbons from this collection- so fun and fabulous!


Happy Friday!
kris

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous as always! (I'm no Diva either, and I love it!)