Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best Wishes




This has been such a busy week for me. My house is clean, finally! but my scrap room is a wreck! I am in between trying to do some creating, both with my paper supplies and trying to create a huge huge wallhanging for my living room. I am running behind with showing you all my stuff!

For tonight, I wanted to share this cute quick lovey dovey card. I guess it would be perfect for a wedding.


I picked up these MM papers- my sister shared them with me a couple weeks ago when we went on a shopping trip to Mike's. And I've played with them on and off. I LOVE black and white- and paired with light blue or pink- PERFECTION!!
I punched the circles out, then ruffled the edges, not really a technique , just a bit of shabbiness to give them dimension. then layed them in a single line. I also crinkled the two layers of paper, just for a bit more, then machine sewed without thread. I added this sweet little Amer. Crafts journal spot, plus a Dream Street rubon for the sentiment. I put a couple of old mulberry flowers together with some primas, then added them on to a bit of ribbon I tied across. I finished with a pearl center, and a couple of those sweet clearance leaf pins.
tata for tonight!
kris

1 comment:

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful! I love the black and white with a hint of color also. Very, very pretty!