Friday, May 29, 2009

Cue the Steel Drums please...

ahh, da warm breezes of da islands, they are wonderful mon! do ya like your fruity drink mon? oh- why am I talkin' like dis ? cause mon- bobunny, she's debuting her CALYPSO line and thought you'd like to get into da island groove wit me. Smell the tropical air and enjoy the warm sandy beaches. Come on- take a mini vacation wit me.
So this is my favorite card i made with some of the Calypso line- love that green and blue- and the sweet little green stem rubon. I added the eyelet lace detail using my Martha punch, some green Michaels ribbon and a touch of BB double dot ribbon. the letters are bobunny too.


This card i made with more Calypso, the journaling cutout, the rubon that I half colored in and a little bit of the blue paper scallop cutout on my Cricut machine.


I added some knotted BB double dot ribbon and some alpha stickers. The red pearl is K&CO from a discounted pack.


This red beauty uses more of the Calypso papers ( do you hear pirates of the carribean when you say that name?) Ca-lyp-so, the way the goddess said her own name in the movie.


I used another flower rubon, and added some punched bflies with pearls. Then I added on a saying from Scenic Route, some more bobunny ribbon and a tiny number sticker strip from Scenic Route.

Next I'm sharing the Dog Cookie Treat box I made that was featured on the Bobunny blog, with some close ups to see the details- lots of foam tape here.


This set is made with Bobunny Pet Shop line, and the letters are from the U Bug Me Line, but both lines combine beautifully!- so you need them both!! LOL! I used this craft box I got at Mike's - and added in some Gravy Basted Milk Bones- Casey was glued to my side as I created this!! LOL! As I said on my bobunny post- this would be a great gift- a hostess gift or thank you gift- sometimes we can give for the pets in our friends lives and it's much appreciated.


and last but not least- I am sharing a layout with the brand new Reminisce Collection- Under the Sea! This line has tons of fun papers, glittered stickers, glittered chipboard and clear stickers! I layered the stickers and chipboard on my layout for a super cute 3D layout. I feel like it looks like a little aquarium in there! too fun!





that's what I have to share today- thanks for dropping in- and don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for my blog candy!
kris

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Kris - these projects are so awesome :) I really enjoyed checking out the detail of each one. The doggy treat set is absolutely adorable - love it!!! TFS!

Christina said...

Dang girly, you are definitely one talented woman! :O) I love checkin out all your work! Thanks for being so inspiring!

Kelly said...

Kris- you were right about the reminisce aqua papers- you did a bangup job on that layout! really like the use of the "film strips" photos.

~dawne said...

These projects are fabulous Kristen. I'm in awe of your aquarium layout!!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uworejoxu.builtfree.org/wyfahok.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life