Monday, April 6, 2009

Cardpattens card

I'm sharing the card I did based on the cardpatterns sketch this week. I've had these K&CO felt flowers for a while and just hadn't used them on anything- tho I'd wanted too. I used Bobunny love shack paper for the background, a sheet of MM tear out journaling block and my cricut to cut the scallops in a bit of scrap Alissa line by Bobunny. I used my sewing machine at the top- poor thing is about to die- it's only 20 years old! I used an OLD tag on the bottom and some old DCWV sticker letters for hello.
I'm trying new ways to take pics- kudos to anyone who has figured out those bright and perfect looking pics of their items- I have just had the hardest time with it. Still working on it!
have a super fantastic monday!
kris

3 comments:

Kelly said...

cute card! where did you find the time to work on the challenges?

Anonymous said...

Love your card - the bright fun colors are great and I love that flower!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your cp card...the colors are fabulous!!!