Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reminisce ideas

I get to share today! I finally got my projects done so I can share the new lines that Reminisce has designed! Check out their website at www.designsbyreminisce.com
so today I thought I'd share this mickey ear album first. Cause it's my favorite! The album itself I made, I cut out and designed the ears so sorry- it's not something you can buy. Also I'm not sharing the whole album, in case I want to make a class or something for it. All the stickers and papers are Reminisce, I used a clear album part from Bobunny, and I also traced more of the clear bobunny album pages to make more designs in my album. I also used some Prism cardstock, and some craft buttons and twine.

Up top is the album closed. Down below is the first pages open. You can see now the clear page I used for the front. The Reminisce stickers are cut into cutouts and solids, so they are very versatile. For more pages of the album, I stepped the page lengths to have them show behind each other. This makes it easier to see what to grab when you flip the pages.

This is the final pages of the book- just wanted to show you how I did the ears with the circle stickers. Sorry for the glare on the left side. All these stickers and a lot of the papers are glittered- so this is much more sparkley in person.


Next I have one of the new Christmas Basics diecuts for my background. This is also glittered, and really sparkles in the light. lots of beautiful colors to this set, but I liked the way the silver and red looked with my sepia photos. I cut the flowers from the background, added some michaels pearls and some stickles, tied on a bobunny ribbon and the rest is Reminisce.


Mickey Moments- finally another one done for our Disney album. I'm supposed to be working on that- but I can't seem to get really geared up to do it- so it's slow going. This one is pretty simple and straighfoward. The blue dot paper is pearlized and the red dot paper is pearl and glittered-as are all the stickers- glittered that is- even the cool mickey font lettering. I love it when companies come out with lettering! it's my secret obsession. I pop dotted a lot of the stars to make them stand out.


That's it for now- my hands are getting tired of typing! have a wonderful day and hope you liked my projects!
and as Tigger would say- tata for now!
kris

2 comments:

~dawne said...

WOW....this album is absolutely gorgeous. I also love your ornament layout & the other Disney layout.

Larajc said...

WOW, that Mickey album is something else. Love it. I made a similiar ornament layout last year. It was a lot of fun. Yours is gorgeous!