Sunday, August 10, 2008

shew!

This was a working weekend! Chris and I worked outside ALL DAY Saturday- we moved dirt, filled flower beds and stacked all the tree branches over by the fence for fall burning. We played in the pool, had a bonfire, roasted marshmellows, got sunburned noses, watched the girls dance and had a great great day.
Sunday- I had some work to do, I made A's friend Briana a necklace, and cleaned the house up from the day of outside working.
I'm still working on getting my scrapbook stuff purged and this week am working on my cardstock stacks.
Chris is encouraging me to buy a Cricut machine- and I'm going to work on getting the money together to buy one. Certainly will save me time and money with being able to cut out my alphabets.

it's been a while since I've shared a creative craft, so here is a newish card with Anna Griffin products, the letters are DCWV.
ttfn
kris

No comments: