Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bobunny highlight


this aired yesterday for a color spotlight on Bobunny's blog. Red was the color of choice.
I wanted to do something that was bright and went well with the red- so I chose red, yellow and tan to go on the layout. there is also a small amount of sage green, in the flowers and the title.
and you know the papers and stuff are pretty much all bobunny- right- did I even need to say that? ok- the letters are Heidi Grace- but that's it.
the heart hanging was a cute little thing I found at the dollar store- some of the glitter had come off around the edge at the bottom- but I was planning on doing something with it anyway- so it wasn't a big deal.
of course I had to use my scraps to make it- i'm frugal that way- love using scraps to make cards or some small altered thing- at least I know that
the papers coordinate-

it was super simple to do- all I did was glue the flowers around the edges, after I had punched them out- kind of folded each petal to make them more dimensional. then I added buttons to the middle of each flower. the final middle flower got a run through with twine and a small bow with long ends.

it was such a fast project!
and super cute for Vday!
ttfn!
kris

No comments: