Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blingy Bling

Alizabeth had her 2 girlfriends over for a sleepover last night - after eating tons of pizza and pretzels dipped in warm nutella, we all got in the pool to play. I didn't realize 4 shrieking girls could sound like 20! we sure had a blast playing and some candles kept the bugs away. We stayed in til about 10.
I picked up some AWESOME new girlie ear buds for my ipod- A confiscated my old ones- and I hate those flat ones that are so popular. These sweet ones I picked up at Walmart- they are pink, they are glittery and they are ohhh sooo girly! I told Chris I doubted he would use my ipod anymore with them- he said not in public anyway! LOL!


in case you haven't checked the Bobunny blog out- here are some cards that are in the product highlight for Beachy Keen. I did a tag as well- but it didn't make the cut *wink*.
Everything is basically bobunny, except for the small Basic Gray letters, brads, flower, and ink.



Enjoy your Saturday!

kris

No comments: